Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back after a looonngggg break

Heyyy to all my faithful readers (Arun me myself....) I am back after a longggg break. Well after a long and wonderful trip to Bangkok and India and giving away my beautiful sister in marraige I think its fair to say I have had a eventful four months. Now I am back in the snowy shadows of the Alaskan ranges getting on with my effort to complete a doctorate in electrical engineering.

There were soo many cool places I visited in Thailand and in India (YES been there all my life)I can gladly say that my trip was very fulfilling. I even got to attend my best friend Sri's wedding in a small town close to kumbakonam in southern india.

I will write more about them in my forthcoming blog entries.

I am happy to be back to blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home