Monday, April 25, 2005

Am I a convoluted personality or is this normal?

Everyday seems intriguing and I learn new things about my own persona that tends to baffle me. Today, after a gurelling day at work I returned home. I was in a cheerful mood and started watching an old MGR movie. After a couple of hours I suddenly felt lonely. A sense of turbidity started to creep into my mind. I paced up and down the hallway trying to control this annoying turbulence that was unsetlling me. My friends noticed the change in my mood but my tendency to indulge in acridity when I have these mood swings forced them to stay away. After an hour of grimacing at my need to vent out this suddenly built up hostility, I started writing this blog. As I look back at the happenings this evening I see no instance where any one said anything offensive to me yet my mind took offence to something. This brings up the question,

"Am I a convoluted person whose moods find a way of meandering between the over-endearing to the over-agressive?"
OR

"Did someone actually do something that caused my mood to inadvertently change from happy to sad?"

When my thoughts were off-synch was I actually sad or was I angry or .....?

I hope to find some definite answers to these questions that keep flooding my mind. Maybe someday I would sit with my best friend who also happens to be my roomate and ask him if he could give me his insights on inroads into my so very convoluted mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home