Friday, June 30, 2006

Have you wondered.......

I have always puzzled over how I turn out to be a grumpy couch potato when I am in the midst of certain people. I sit in a room filled with a variety of people some of whom I really adore and other whom I just cannot stand. Okay how many can stand me ??? I would say very few. I am no prophet but I do not think of myself as a fake person. I am like my sister Aparna would put it an "emotional fool" with an extremely expressive self. My face 98% of the time echoes my sentiments like a mirror. Someone who knows me can read what I am thinking from my face.

Anyway my current post is just a rant about a bunch of people (whom I claim are plastic). I cannot stand plastic people... people who smile at you but cannot think of a single coherent nice thought about you. Is it so hard to come up to a person and say "Hey I dont like you". Actually it is hard being that direct but I think there are more ways to letting a person know that your not comfortable with them than telling them. I am not direct but my body language would convey what my words cannot. So in that sense I think I do a fair job of echoing how I feel.

Hope some day I would be amidst a few people and always keep smiling. That is still an elusive dream.....Mebbbe the evil is within me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home